- We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
- Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche, Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service – Priory 7pm.
Monday – Scripture Union for P6 & P7 meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – Priory rooms 1.30pm.
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group, Priory rooms, 1.30 -3.30pm.
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – meets usual times Priory rooms.
Thursday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday &Friday– Faith, Hope& Charity Shop, George St 10am-3.30pm Monday 10am -12noon
- Sunday 1st Oct – Harvest Thanksgiving Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30 am,
(Evening Service – at Wigtown Book festival 6.30pm)
- Saturday 7th Oct – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
- Sunday 8th Oct – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30 am, led by Mr Robert McQuistan
- Sunday 15th Oct – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30 am, led by Mr Ronnie Clark
- Tuesday 17th Oct – St Ninian’s Priory Guild – Learning how to use the Defibrillator
– with Isobel Torbet, Priory 7.30pm
- Thursday 19th Oct – New event – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Come along to the Isle Church for
a light lunch and a brief act of worship. 12noon – 1pm, Isle Church. All welcome.
- Sunday 22nd Oct -Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30 am,
led by Mr Robert McQuistan
- Sunday 29th Oct – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30 am.
- Saturday 4th Nov – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
- ‘Jesus, the Evidence’ Do you, or someone you know, have questions on the validity of Jesus life and claims? On Thursday 9th of November, St Ninian’s Priory will be hosting an evening with Mr Derek McIntyre, a Church of Scotland elder who has written a book on the subject titled ‘Jesus: the evidence”. A question and answer session will form part of the evening. Bring a friend, and your questions! Starts at 7.30pm in the Priory.
- Christmas Tree Festival will once again be happening again this Christmas. If you know of any groups who have not already taken part, please suggest their names to Kirsty. Watch out for further details.
- Prayer Chain – In addition to our weekly prayer meeting, a number of members of St Ninian’s Priory have offered to pray for anyone who requests prayer. By telephoning 500267 or anyone else on the list you will then have your prayer request passed on to a number of others who will pray for the need requested. Prayer requests can also be posted in a prayer request box in the Faith, Hope and Charity Shop.