- We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
- Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche, Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service – Priory 7pm.
Monday – Scripture Union for P6 & P7 meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – Priory rooms 1.30pm.
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group, Priory rooms, 1.30 -3.30pm.
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – meets usual times Priory rooms.
Thursday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday &Friday– Faith, Hope& Charity Shop, George St 10am-3.30pm Monday 10am -12noon
- Saturday 4th Nov – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
- Sunday 5th Nov – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30 am, -Guest Speaker Rev Stephen Kennedy Indigenous Outreach International.
* Evening Service, Priory 7pm, will be a praise night with Stephen Kennedy and Patrick Beard from I.O.I.*
- ‘Jesus, the Evidence’ Do you, or someone you know, have questions on the validity of Jesus life and claims? On Thursday 9th of November, St Ninian’s Priory will be hosting an evening with Mr Derek McIntyre, a Church of Scotland elder who has written a book on the subject titled ‘Jesus: the evidence”. A question and answer session will form part of the evening. Bring a friend, and your questions! Starts at 7.30pm in the Priory.
- Sunday 12th Nov – Remembrance Sunday Services, – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30 am, War Memorials- Whithorn 11am, Isle 11.15am Glasserton 12.15pm, Evening Service, Priory 7pm
- Tuesday 14th Nov Glasserton &Isle Board meeting, Isle Church, (time to be confirmed)
- Thursday 16th Nov – New event – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Come along to the Isle Church for a light lunch and a brief act of worship. 12noon – 1pm, Isle Church. All welcome.
- Sunday 19th Nov -Morning Services – Family Service Priory 10am, Isle 11.30 am, Evening Service, Priory 7pm
- Tuesday 21st Nov – St Ninian’s Priory Guild – Speaker from Scottish Bible Society, Priory 7.30pm
- Sunday 26th Nov – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30 am. – both services led by Mr Ronnie Clark, Evening Service, Priory 7pm
- Saturday 2nd Dec – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
- Christmas Tree Festival will once again be happening this year from Saturday 9th to Sunday 17th December. Would your family like to enter their own tree this year? If so you know of any groups (or families) if so, names to Kirsty please.
- Prayer Chain – In addition to our weekly prayer meeting, a number of
members of St Ninian’s Priory have offered to pray for anyone who requests prayer. By telephoning 500267 or anyone else on the list you will then have your prayer request passed on to a number of others who will pray for the need requested. Prayer requests can also be posted in a prayer request box in the Faith, Hope and Charity Shop.