We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
Regular Weekly Activities
- Sunday – Sunday School / crèche, Priory 10am.
- Sunday – Evening Service – Priory 7pm.
- Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – Priory rooms 1.30pm.
- Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group, Priory rooms, 1.30 -3.30pm.
- Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – meets usual times Priory rooms. (Last meeting Weds 17th)
- Thursday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope& Charity Shop, George St 10am-3.30pm (Monday 10am -12noon)
Saturday 6th May – Monthly Prayer meeting, praying for our community, Priory 7.30am
Sunday 7th May – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am.
Tuesday 9th May – Glasserton & Isle Board meeting 7pm Isle Church.
Sunday 14th May – Family Service & BB Prize giving, Priory 10am, Isle 11.30 am.
Tuesday 16th May – St Ninian’s Priory Session meeting 7pm, the Manse.
Sunday 21st May – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am, both Services led by Mr Ronnie Clark – no Evening Service
Sunday 28th May– Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am. both Services led by Mr Robert McQuistan – no Evening Service.
Prayer Chain – In addition to our weekly prayer meeting, a number of members of St Ninian’s Priory have offered to pray for anyone who requests prayer. By telephoning 500267 or anyone else on the list you will then have your prayer request passed on to a number of others who will pray for the need requested. Prayer requests can also be posted in a prayer request box in the Faith, Hope and Charity Shop.