1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, refreshments are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, refreshments are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche, Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service – Priory 7pm.
Monday – Scripture Union for P6 & P7 meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – Priory rooms 1.30pm.
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group, Priory rooms, 1.30 -3.30pm.
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – meets usual times Priory rooms.
Thursday – Anchors 5.30 – 6.30pm Priory rooms.
Thursday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday &Friday– Faith, Hope& Charity Shop, George St 10am-3.30pm & Monday 10am -12noon
3. Saturday 3rd Feb – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
4. Sunday 4th Feb – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30 am. – Guest Preacher –
Dr Walton Padelford of Indigeonous Outreach International, Evening Service 7pm Isle Church
5. Tuesday 6th Feb – Glasserton &Isle Congregational Board meeting 10am Isle Church
6. Sunday 11th Feb- Morning Services -Priory 10am, Isle 11.30 am. Evening Service Priory 7pm
7. Thursday 15thFeb – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Free Soup and tray bake lunch Isle Church 12noon
8. Saturday 17th Feb – Weekly Lent Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am
9. Sunday 18th Feb – Family Service Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, Evening Service Priory 7pm
10.Tuesday 20thFeb– St Ninian’s Priory Guild, Speaker from COMBAT STRESS Priory 7.30pm
11. Saturday 24th Feb – Lent Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am
12. Sunday 25th Feb– Morning Services Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am, Evening Service 7pm
13. Tuesday 27th Feb – Priory Congregational Board meeting 7pm Priory.
14. Saturday 3rd March – Lent Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
15. Hospital visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. Please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the DGRI.
16. Prayer Chain – In addition to our weekly prayer meeting, a number of
members of St Ninian’s Priory have offered to pray for anyone who requests
prayer. By telephoning 500267 or anyone else on the list you will then
have your prayer request passed on to a number of others who will pray for the need requested. Prayer requests can also be posted in a prayer request box in
the Faith, Hope and Charity Shop.